Re: [OM] [OT] Shoes - was: America: The good Neighbor

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Shoes - was: America: The good Neighbor
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:44:27 +0200

Actually I used to look forward to my visits to the shoe shop (Clark's, I
believe) and their X-ray machine. I used to love wiggling my toes and seeing the
bones move! I even got to have a go when it was one of my brothers getting
shoes. When I look at my feet nowadays, with my somewhat bent toes, I wonder
whether the cause is the X-rays, or the tight shoes that I got after they
stopped using the machines, and I could not see whether there was room for my
toes. It was my first exposure (!) to 'photography'.
I am sure that the shoe shop assistents got far more than their share of X-rays,
though.

Roger Key, CPH

In a message dated 9/14/01 2:08:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,