RE: [OM] Re: MD1/Control Pack 2

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: MD1/Control Pack 2
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:09:04 +0200
Henrik,

If you get a control pack from enormousbay expect that you may have to do
this:

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/Olympus/controlpack1.htm

Oh my G*d, I was afraid of that. Not my bag of business, I'm afraid.

Although list-member pj, before leaving on 'sabbatical' to the south
Pacific--OMs in hand--found this place:

http://www.maxxprod.com/mpi-7.htm

Expenses, expenses... when will I ever learn

that made up a proper pack (let me know if you need a copy of the full
message about it) for him. Or just use a Control Grip (1 or 2).

---
Scott Gomez

Thank you Scott. Really appreciate your help.

BTW, has anybody heard from pj? Wonder how he's doing with humidity and underwater photography and all he was worrying about.

Henrik Dahl