Re: [OM] Polarizers and possible trades/wealth sharing

Subject: Re: [OM] Polarizers and possible trades/wealth sharing
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:55:27 EDT
That is an easy way to determine the circular/linear question.  Took mine out
in my bright blue Texas sky and tried them out.  Score 55mm 5 linear - 1
circular.  Score 49mm 3 linear - 1 circular.  Anyone out there in Zuikoland
have anything of value to trade for a linear polarizer.  Could use a 55mm
front lens cap (Olympus) or an Olympus body cap, anything Olympus or maybe a
one-eyed pig.  Might be talked into donating to someone who claims financial
challenges.  Make the story believable as I'm not really interested in
shifting some of my unused stash to your unused stash pile.  I'll be away for
a few days so don't despair if you don't here from me until next week.  Yep,
got the kit loaded and darn near ready to roll. Bill Barber