Re: [OM] Size!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Size!!
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:42:48 -0800 (PST)
If I don't take any 'big' lenses like a 300/4.5 or a
bigger zoom I can basically fit my entire collection
in one small Tamarac bag. That is 3 bodies, 6 lenses
and other various sundries. I can fit my 4t with the
35-70/3.5-4.5 zoom AND a 28/2.8 (now broken) with some
film in one tiny fanny pack like bag. This was a bag
designed for tiny P&S cameras and even the larger P&S
and an APS Fuji I have don't fit well, but the 4t no
problem whatsoever.

Mark Lloyd