[OM] Champagne OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] Champagne OM-4Ti
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu \(Lama\)" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:45:12 -0500
I seriously doubt it.  Unlike copper, titanium is prized for it's corrosion
resistance, (as well as strength and light weight).  The hardware on the C41
bleach racks of an old film processor were titanium rather than 316
stainless because they were even more corrosion resistant.  I think titanium
is used for screws to secure bones (artifically of course) in place of
stainless steel within the human body too.

Roger asked: