Re: [OM] Champagne OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Champagne OM-4Ti
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:13:28 +0100
I think that the black OM-4Ti's are generally newer than the champagne. As
far as I recall, the champagne model was only produced from around 87-89.
The finish turned out to be very weak, so that could have been the main
reason for the switch to black. There are very few champagne models without
brassing ('titaniuming'?).

Roger Key

Just curious: why does everyone on the list seem to prefer the black
version 4Ti?
Personally I think champagne (or equivalent chrome) looks nicer.

Just my couple of cents
Henrik Dahl