Re: [OM] OM2? 2N? 2SP?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2? 2N? 2SP?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:47:10 EST
I have all three and an OM 4.  My favorite is the 2S and quite frankly it has
to do with the spot metering.  It is easier to use than the 4.  They are not
as repairable due to lack of parts.  The get what I think is a bad rap on the
battery drain.  I actually have 4 of the OM 2S bodies and have not had any
problem with the batteries.  I've left the battery turned on overnight and
got up kept right on shooting.  The batteries are cheap and even if I were
only getting a few months use out of a set, they cost me about 1/3 of the
price of a roll of film.  Opinions are a little like noses . . . in spite of
my love for the OM 2S, I think the OM 2 has the sexiest sounding shutter.
Guess that why there are Fords and Chevrolets or is that blondes and
brunettes.  Bill Barber