Re: [OM] Shipman book

Subject: Re: [OM] Shipman book
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:31:56 EST
Bill,
I think, even if it was from a library, that a book that 'old' and that
'unique' (meaning no one is interested in the subject matter anymore) was
probably purchased at the library's annual book fair, (where they get rid of
their old stuff) and probably purchased for the great sum of  $0.50! (Sorry)

George

    Hi Zuiks,