Re: [OM] Manfrotto (Bogen) strap [OT-ish]

Subject: Re: [OM] Manfrotto (Bogen) strap [OT-ish]
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 02:31:36 +0000
I have a Bogen 3021 with a large pan head. I almost bought the Bogen strap, and later I nearly bought the Bogen case.

Then I found one of the larger aluminum and nylon folding lounge chairs made for camping. It came with a very nice heavy nylon case with a wide shoulder strap. Even has a zippered pocket on the side. It was just the right size for my Bogen tripod with the pan head. Extra QR plates, including the angle one, fit in the zippered pocket. Price? On sale for $12. The chair is on a shelf in the garage. We use it if there are too many guests for all the chairs normally in the house, and my Bogen now has a decent case with a shoulder strap.

-- John