Re: [OM] My 300 4.5!

Subject: Re: [OM] My 300 4.5!
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:04:20 +0100
Hi Damon :)

Damon Wood wrote:

For all of those that read I could acquire a Zuiko 300mm 4.5 for AUD $300 (US $150), well its true - and she's sitting in my lap right now.

Congratulations! I know the feeling - got mine yesterday (even about 10 US$ cheaper - never mind ;)). The sun was out and I could try it on the spot. It's so light!!! Especially in comparison with the 4/300 Orestegor for Kiev/Pentacon which a friend of mine bought last week - 2 Kilo!! (The lens, not the friend ;)). I was a little bit jealous then, I must admit. That feeling is gone, now...

Have fun with it!

Cheers
Doro