Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-70mm, or YashicaMAT 124G?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-70mm, or YashicaMAT 124G?
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 23:59:22 -0800
I might have to go with the Zuiko (not that, that is a bad choice!) I guess
the beauty of this is, neither is a bad choice, so it's a can't lose
situation.

But I'm going to taiwan for a year, and I didn't see that much medium format
there, and so I am wondering if I will be able to develop (or even get
film!!) for a MF out there..

Also, that 35-70mm seems to be a great day trip lens..  And the fact that
it's 49mm for filter like my 50mm and 28mm, makes me happy...

So Tom, when are you gonna get done moving??  ;-)  Actually I'm moving also,
so I might not have list access for a while..

Albert