Re: [OM] (OT) AOL V7.0 sends plain text!

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) AOL V7.0 sends plain text!
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 19:14:10 -0800
I've been receiving AOL v7.0 CD's as junk mail so if anyone wants one
before I use them as coasters I'll be happy to forward one to any and
all who promise to post in plain text only :>) Seriously, the digest has
been pretty bad lately with some barely dicipherable posts and literally
hundreds and hundreds of lines of gibberish. I urge anyone who is unsure
of how to configure their email client to send in text only to post a
question to the list. I'm sure there are knowledgeable people here to
help out.

Whew! Got that off my chest.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West