Re: [OM] Re: 28mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 28mm
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:01:13 -0800
I have the 28mm/2.8  and a steller performer it is not..  I don't like the
lens.  I'm thinking of selling it and getting a Tokina 28mm to replace it.
Same size, I'm curious how the tokina one performs.  If it's anything close
to my Tokina 90mm/f2.5 then it's a keeper.  Half the price as what I paid
for the 2.8 too  :-(

I don't know what the price of a EX condition 28mm/2.8 is but I'm sure it's
not as much as I paid for it...

Albert.