Re: [OM] Zuiko 50mm f/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 50mm f/3.5
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:47:41 +0800
The serial no. separate the SC from MC is around 170,000 (with MC mark
on the ring), from around 220,000 there is no MC marked on the ring,
the coating looks different from some early MCs. I think the one with
S/N>170,000 should be fine. I got an old silver nose SC in very good
condition but it was easy subject to flare, the contrast reduced a lot
at backlight condition.

C.H.Ling