Re: OT Re: [OM] fly like the eagles

Subject: Re: OT Re: [OM] fly like the eagles
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:48:20 -0800 (PST)
BBB wrote:
> They are sadly mistaken. Punkin Center is 5 miles SSE of Peach
> Orchard (look at the S curve on 153). The place they're
> referring to
> is obviously an imposter.

That explains one mystery, but there must be some cosmic
phenomenom that has made you believe that you came from Punkin
Center.  Might really be Punk Center, but I can't imagine that
there were too many punk rockers living in your area.  Don't
think the Sex Pistols included Peach Orchard in their U.S. tour.

The Skully references probably aren't that far off.  Through the
years there have been numerous UF0 sitings in that area.  "The
Floodway" is actually a giant interstellar antenna.

AG-why is my watch 20 minutes off and I have wierd dreams-Schnozz