[OM] FS Olympus bellows & Zuiko lenses

Subject: [OM] FS Olympus bellows & Zuiko lenses
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:35:10 -0800
OK, lets try this again with better formatting:

Yes folks, after looking at my survey list, and the stuff I don't use
nearly enough, I have decided to sell of some of my Zuikos and other
goodies. All of the goods come with a 14 day satisfaction guarantee.
Payment can be in the form of Checks, Paypal, VISA, MC, AMEX, or
Discover. I am more than happy to sell to list members outside of the
US. Prices do not include shipping costs.

Olympus metal hood fo 35 f/2  Like new with box                 $20.00

Stroboframe 'flipflash' flash bracket like new                  $25.00

135 f/4.5          399XXX     Like new with no signs of use.
                              Includes orginal box front and
                              rear caps and 'manual'.          $100.00

200 f/5            122XXX      Very minor brassing on
                               aperature control
                               othewrwise LN, Includes
                               front and rear caps.            $125.00

300 f/4.5
Silvernose         110XXX     Moderate brassing on aperature
                              ring, marks on hood some dust
                              inside lens. Includes Front
                              Olympus metal cap, orginal rear
                              cap, & tripod ring.              $300.00

80 f/4 Auto Macro  112XXX     Very minor brassing on aperature
                              ring otherwise like new. Includes
                              orginal caps.                    $325.00

Olympus Auto Bellows          Brassing on focusing rail.
W/slide copier &              Bellows in excellent condition.
double cable release.         Includes manuals for both the
                              bellows and slide copier.        $200.00

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA