Re: [OM] Seller to watch on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Seller to watch on eBay
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 05:39:00 -0800 (PST)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1340170464

> He/she seems to have good lenses, good quality
> photo, but not enough
> photos and from enough angles; and has a very
> restrictive sales policy. The
> photos all have the same characteristics - all look
> similar.
>
> The restrictive sales policy gets up my nose;
> perhaps just as well as I
> *must*  not enter any fresh sales agreements. <g>
>
> Brian
  I see several things here, one; no feedback as a
seller, two; no bids seem to meet reserve(how high are
they?) and three; as you pointed out, poor photo
representation of items. He seems to have purchased
hundreds of items from eBay auctions so perhaps he is
trying to see if he can make an income as a regular
eBay buyer/reseller.      John Robison