RE: [OM] OM Pic on Photo.net

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Pic on Photo.net
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:31:42 +0100
Damo,

Sorry - I wasn't implying for a moment that you were presenting it for the
female form alone, I was just re-inforcing your comment with the comment
about his other work he has put up there.  Great stuff !

Now maybe that's another good reason for me to get a 50/3.5 .... no, no, no,
.... must stop !!

Cheers,

Jon