[OM] T32

Subject: [OM] T32
From: Sam Shiell <sam.shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:53:51 +0100
Hi all again,

> Dear All,
>         Thanks so much for all the brilliant info on the T32 flash. I
learned how to use it really quickly

Been totally swamped with work for the last few weeks and've not had time to
read the digests until this morning....

Anyone have a copy of this post about T32's they can send to me... Sounds
interesting, and I'm still struggling to get the best out of my T32 so all
advise is useful to me..

Thx
Sam

This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named
addressee only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally
privileged and protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee
(or authorised to receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use
or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your
system. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses although
we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be
transferred by way of this e-mail.