Re: [OM] ( OM ) Surfeit F S

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Surfeit F S
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:01:00 -0400
I can't make the economics work.  Admittedly, I like a value, but a big kit
has to come at some discount from individual prices.  The opening bid
requires pretty solid prices on each piece of equipment, and the BIN
requires a premium.

I'm not really buying anymore, but would dip my toes back in the water for
the right value.  Don't think this is it.

Make sure you read the fine print. The 2n has a serial number engraved and
the 4T has a loose shoe.  Details are costly.

Tom