Re: [OM] Off the deep end

Subject: Re: [OM] Off the deep end
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 17:37:55 -0400
At 01:59 PM 5/1/02 -0700, AG Schnozz wrote:

The key here, is that as the world transitions towards digital
imaging, large-format photography will be the standout which
sets me apart from my competition.  Besides, I hate grain.

Hi Ken,

A friend, just moving to 4x5, recently purchased a camera that's being imported from China. He used it this past weekend while we were in the Smokies and the camera looks to be well made, seems to have all the bells and whistles as far as tilts, shifts, etc. and he said it was quite reasonable in price. I don't remember the name but let me know if you think it might interest you and I'll get the details from him.

Later,
Johnny