[OM] FS Motor drive cap for OM 1n - FREE CAMERA & LENS

Subject: [OM] FS Motor drive cap for OM 1n - FREE CAMERA & LENS
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 03:10:20 EDT
Used silver motor drive cap for OM 1n.  $92.73 delivered in the USA.
Included for no extra charge (that means free) is a chrome OM 1n, 24mm f2.8
Vivitar lens, the usual cracked shoe 4,  polarizer, lens cap and a nice
padded strap. Camera does not appear to have been dropped, kicked or thrown
at any small animals.  It is very well used and appears to be fully
functional. Self timer works, meter appears to be working properly when
compared to my other OM 1n.  Now the negatives: Camera and lens both have
been used and show it. Dent on the lens however the filter can be threaded on
it.  Portion of light meter switch which protrudes from the switch is broken
off. You can still turn it on and off, just not as easy.  Inside of
viewfinder window has some crude on it, however really isn't distracting when
focusing.  I know I'm probably making this camera sound awful, however when
someone buys the motor drive cap, I don't want them to be disappointed with
the free camera and lens.  The light seals seem to be in good shape and there
is a service sticker from Green's Camera Tech on the inside (whoever that
is).  The body actually appears to be pretty sound, however with 10+ bodies,
I'm not going to use it and I'm also not going to send it in for a CLA.  I
have no picture of it and will offer a money guarantee if buyer feels item
has been misrepresented. I prefer PayPal.  Contact me off list if interested.
It also has a battery in it that is not dead at this time.  Bill Barber