[OM] what do nice OM1n's go for?

Subject: [OM] what do nice OM1n's go for?
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 00:50:27 -0700
curious, what do nice OM1ns go for these days? i admit i've been rather busy
past few months and have not kept up with things OM.... why do i ask? cuz i'm
gonna sell one of my OM1n (the nice looking one)
since i am wanting more and more to get something with spot (4T)... once i get
an idea of what the market will bear, i'll make a formal FS post to the list.
this is what it looks like:

http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/OM1nChrome.jpg

only issues with it are:

film chamber has a chip in the paint, another chip on the bottom trim i think,
and meter is consistantly reads 2 stops too low. Been that way for the 1 yr I
had it, last owner did the CLA so new foam in
there.. maybe the meter was whacked, who knows, but it still shows 2 stops low
all the time even after i put a new Hg cell, regardless of light level.

again, i dont mean this to be a FS post, i'd like to find out what to ask in
price first, then i'll post a real FS to the list :) thanks,