Re: [OM] 135mm f3.5 better than tests show?

Subject: Re: [OM] 135mm f3.5 better than tests show?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 12:52:22 -0700
Performance is fine. I found both mine (I have owned two over the years)
to be very good, higher contrast, and sharper than the 75-150 zoom,
which I have always been happy with. I eventually replaced it with a
2.8, not because of a perceived quality, but because I wanted a faster
lens for low light shooting. The 135 f/3.5 is a light compact lens that
would work very well for architectural details and such.

Jim Couch