RE: [OM] CAMERA BAGS

Subject: RE: [OM] CAMERA BAGS
From: Danny Hecht <dannyhecht@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:24:30 +0100 (BST)
Hi ,Look what you can get from Hama they are cheap in
this side of the world so this must be cheaper in the
US  , A new photographic rucksack which is durable as
a Tamrac/Lowpro (look like the Mini tracker)set me off
£17.99 which is $$40.42 Canadian . It is german made
so the quality is superb.
if you in the UK or Europe look here :
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=6021

--- "Daniel J. Mitchell"