Re: [OM] Storage

Subject: Re: [OM] Storage
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:23:14 -0500
I built a set of cabinets/counter/built-in desk in the study/computer room.
Light table built into the top, six drawers dedicated to Olympus gear.
Unfortunately, it took me two years to finish the cabinets and by then my
Olympus holdings had outgrown those allotted six drawers.  The two issues
are possibly connected.

Gary Edwards