Re: [OM] OM 4 (Auto) - Shutter speeds

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 4 (Auto) - Shutter speeds
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:00:14 +0800
Without direct side to side comparison I bet you will not see 0.2 stop
different even with Kodakchrome. The meter error (not real error but
reading complex scene is not like reading pure grey card) plus shutter
error can easily cause you over 0.2 stop. On the other hand I didn't
found the OM's OTF auto is very center-weighted, it is more likely
average. On the other hand the manual mode are more center weighted.

C.H.Ling