Re: [OM] OM 4 (Auto) - Shutter speeds

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 4 (Auto) - Shutter speeds
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:32:54 -0700

Exposure integration begins when the first curtain is released.  There's
a nice flow chart and timing diagram on pages I-47 and I-48 of the OM-4
service manual that explains all this.  Section I has all the gory details
of how exposures are arrived at in the OM-4.
                                -mark

Does it say what it is doing between the time that you push down the
shutter release and when the first curtain is released?  The lag is
not bad for an automatic camera, but not near as good as with a
manual camera.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby