Re: [OM] Medium format/ Fuji GW670III

Subject: Re: [OM] Medium format/ Fuji GW670III
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:28:16 -0400
I use a Fuji GSW690III and love it. Big camera, though. Dwarfs the OM.
Personally, I prefer 6x9 but maybe that's because I have one. If I had 6x7 I
might feel differently. The difference between an 11x14 Lightjet print from
6x9 cm and one from 35mm is pretty spectacular. The Fujis also are purely
mechanical. No batteries. They make you think a little bit about what you're
doing and why. Be careful, though. The next logical step from 6x7 or 6x9 is
4x5, and that _really_ makes you think. <g>

--Bob Whitmire