[OM] Re: [OT] Jesse White

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Jesse White
From: Larry Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:20:48 -0400
My eyes are blurry from scanning five days worth of digests, but I did
not see anyone fully rising to the challenge of identifying Jesse White
in the context of the original poster's context of men in white suits
coming to take him away.

Long before the Maytag gig, Jesse White wore a white suit, and
compelled James Stuart to come to Chumley's Rest Home in
the movie "Harvey."

OM topic: What Wyoming-designed Zuiko lens would be best to photograph
Harvey, a six-foot tall invisible rabbit?