[OM] T20

Subject: [OM] T20
From: Don <dong357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 08:46:58 -0500
I have a T20 that does not fire in the full auto mode. When attached to my OM2SP the ready light does not show up in the viewfinder when set to full automatic control by the OM2.

If I put the flash in normal auto or manual modes, it works fine.

Any one have any ideas as to what may be wrong? Is it worth trying to repair or should I just use it in the modes that work and be satisfied?

By the way I also have a T32 that works in all modes the way it should, so that tells me camera is working the way that it should.

Don Gaikins