Re: [OM] T20

Subject: Re: [OM] T20
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 14:48:49 -0500
Lots of possibilities, but from your description (no ready light in
finder, but regular auto-flash works), I would start by checking the
connections going into the shoe.  Be sure the contacts are clean first,
though!

Since regular auto works, I doubt there's been circuit damage (blown
diode, etc.), but that's always possible.  Without the input from the
flash, the camera doesn't "know" there's a flash attached and won't set
itself for TTL/OTF function.