Re: [OM] was ...And Six Months Later.

Subject: Re: [OM] was ...And Six Months Later.
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:06:09 +1200
Hi Josh & folks

Clemente asked

> Can you tell us more about what makes one photo lab better than another?

One aspect I have often wondered about, seeing different qualities of prints
returned here from different labs is,

How good are the lenses used in the enlargers?, and

How often are they cleaned?

Some labs have results that look nearly as though the lens was the fat end
of a Coke bottle.

I would hazard the guess that recent (< two-years-old) digital labs are
probably pretty good.

Brian