[OM] OT McKeown's Guide

Subject: [OM] OT McKeown's Guide
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 09:39:00 +0100
Can anyone who owns this book tell me -

How much coverage of Olympus (OM and pre OM) is there ? How do the number of pages compare to, say, Nik*n or Can*n ?

What time period does it focus on ? I'm am really interested in 60s-80s cameras. I don't want to buy the book if it's largely about much older cameras.

Where is the book published ? It seems to be awfully hard to buy. I was about to buy one off Amazon when, overnight, the price disappeared and all that is now available is a collection of used copies at double or more the price of the new one ?

If I am not really interested in prices, more data on the cameras, would the latest edition offer much more than one some years old, which I can buy second hand quite cheaply ? I had thought of buying an older edition just to see if it's worth shelling out on the latest one, but if the book has been expanded in the meantime, I might not get a true impression.

Just to get this on topic, is the book big enough to need an SUV to carry it around in ?

Mike Bloor

           Seratel Ltd.

      Computer Systems for
    Electronics Manufacturers