[OM] 90 f2 problem

Subject: [OM] 90 f2 problem
From: "Andrew Elliott" <Andrewelliottgalbally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 18:17:04 +0100
Hello list members

I have a 90mm f2 which was professionally cleaned and adjusted last year after
it developed an oil haze on one of the internal elements. It has been used a
lot this summer for insect photography and I have noticed that only the centre
of the image is sharp with the edge very blurred especially at wide apertures.
I assume there is an element out of place or some such thing. Has anyone else
out there come across this problem and if so could it be repaired by an amateur
or should it go back to the pros?

thanks

Andrew

N. Ireland