Re: [OM] Common Coutesy - A Rant!

Subject: Re: [OM] Common Coutesy - A Rant!
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 11:06:45 -0700
Mark Lloyd wrote:

That's VERY bad form! I bought one item where the seller said he couldn't ship for a week due to being on vacation but he put that right in the auction and the transaction was completed on schedule.
<<

This has happened to me once. It turned out (very long OT story) that the seller wasn't actually on vacation but wanted to physically have the cash in his hands before he shipped, even when I sent him a certified bank check. Probably an extreme case. I am a magnet for defective products, so I am no longer buying on eBay.

John Cwiklinski