RE: [OM] ebay abuse warning

Subject: RE: [OM] ebay abuse warning
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:39:55 -0800
Can't tell you how to report this individual to the Epolice, but after
looking at the one negative feedback (the only feedback, by the way), I'd
say that anyone who would purchase from this person is getting what they
deserve.

I don't see where you're personally in any jeopardy in this, I presume
you're just trying to prevent additional swindles by the person.