Re: [OM] shooting at f1.2 or f1.0

Subject: Re: [OM] shooting at f1.2 or f1.0
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:27:03 +0800
Yes, honest say, the original prints looks quite uncomfortable although its
sharpness it ok. It is one of the reason I sold the 50/1.2, I only kept it
for two months. Here is another one, I think it is also wide open, the focus
is a bit off (on the shirt rather than the face). It looks to have similar
problem, see the bright rings around the light spots.

http://www.accura.com.hk/50-12-02.jpg

C.H.Ling