[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3797

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3797
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:03:17 -0800

Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:37:44 -0800
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Tiny Digicam

A friend asked me for a recommendation for a digital camera.  Her
only requirement was that it should be tiny.  She is not very
technical. She uses a computer, but needs help to install things. I
have looked at a friend's Canon S200 which seems to satisfy the
smallness requirement and it has the added advantage of looking like
a piece of jewelry. I would imagine that the S230 model would give
her some extra pixels if she wants to make a nice print larger than 5
x 7.  She also want to eMail images. Any recommendations?  An Oly
equivalent?  Or other? Fuji?
- --
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

Winsor,
What's her budget? The Oly C-50Z is very nice. The Canon S230 is a nice camera too, for about $400.
For compact, those two would be the best bet.

-Stephen.
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!