Re: [OM] Tiny Digicam

Subject: Re: [OM] Tiny Digicam
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 01:24:38 -0800
I have lovely 8x10s printed from my Can*n S110. The 200 series should be at least as good (I don't know what they changed or added.). Has most of the usual P&S limitations, but an outstanding picture taker within its limits. The final touch of class is the black leather form fitting cases they sell in Canada, try Henry's. They are infinitely better and cooler looking than the clunky gray US ones they were selling when I bought mine. Search for 'Canon s200 case' at <http://www.henrys.com/>. Oly doesn't do really small in digital.

Moose

Winsor Crosby wrote:

A friend asked me for a recommendation for a digital camera. Her only requirement was that it should be tiny. She is not very technical. She uses a computer, but needs help to install things. I have looked at a friend's Canon S200 which seems to satisfy the smallness requirement and it has the added advantage of looking like a piece of jewelry. I would imagine that the S230 model would give her some extra pixels if she wants to make a nice print larger than 5 x 7. She also want to eMail images. Any recommendations? An Oly equivalent? Or other? Fuji?