Re: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:54:36 -0800
Sorry everybody, but I've got to chime in here with my
over-revved comments.

I almost bought a Ferrari 308GTS.  This car is, in my opinion,
the prettiest looking and sounding car ever made.  What it lacks
in performance (not much) it makes up for in pure artistry.

The new Mazda RX-8 has got me all excited.  Mazda is hitting on
all cylinders these days with auto designs.

Uh, not many cylinders in an RX-8.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California