[OM] wife's trip...

Subject: [OM] wife's trip...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:44:36 -0600
And now I guess you have a nice lion skin rug infront of the fireplace, eh?
No, and fortunately, no, and the lions don't have person skin rugs by the
watering hole, either!

Impressive cat. :-)

My cat calls your cat's bluff. :-)
But my cat's bigger than your cat!

Saso

P.S.: Why not blame the sharpness of photos on VR lens. That's what VR
(Vibration Reduction) is supposed to do, isn't it?
Actually, it does, and very well indeed. Of all the features in modern
cameras, this is just about the only one I would want in a lens for the OM.
It is said that you can gain two stops, perhaps even three, hand held at the
very least with this feature. Of course, Nikon claims that their system gets
you one more stop than Canon's. I can only imagine a 350/2.8 with this
feature added.  Perfect for those racing photos.
Bill Pearce