Re: [OM] Beattie Intenscreen vs. OM 2-X screen

Subject: Re: [OM] Beattie Intenscreen vs. OM 2-X screen
From: "Woody K." <oly@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:43:59 +0900
Cc: <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks to Rich, Paul, Tris, Jan & all for the reply.

That's very useful info with me. I felt curious about it, but I wouldn't offer
for the Beatties becuase I have 3 peices of Oly 2-x screen to spare. but if
John Hermanson do put lines on the screen, I'm very interested and I might be
buy another one from him, though I have some Oly 2-x screens to spare. :-)

Woody