Re: [OM] Focussing screens and glasses

Subject: Re: [OM] Focussing screens and glasses
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:01:42 EST
In a message dated 1/24/03 3:50:14 PM Central Standard Time,
jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I have used both 2-4 and 2-13 screens and prefer 2-13 screens for
> some reason, even though I focus on the matte part most of the time

As a young man, I only used matte screens, however as the eyes have failed me
a bit the split image is a little easier.  This is not to say the split image
is better, but rather is speaks more to the question of why companies make
both chocolate and vanilla ice cream.  Bill Barber