[OM] Nude Chick Photos

Subject: [OM] Nude Chick Photos
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 03:05:42 -0800
Thanks for all the comments on my photos. I have changed the subject name
from F.S. 35mm Shift to something more appropriate.

I did not expect anyone to want to print any of these out so I have been
shrinking them in size to approximately 125,xxx.   The original photos are
1,xxx,xxx in size but after slight tweaking they end up at about 500,000.

I have put up two shots today: day9.jpg and day9a.jpg.  Day9.jpg is 137,000
bytes and day9a.jpg is 489,000 bytes. Which is preferred?   I can, of
course, put up both and change the names to day9Small.jpg and day9Large.jpg
so that one can easily tell the difference.

As I mentioned in my first chick post, this is my first attempt at posting
photos and I need a bit of help and advice.

http://home.dc.rr.com/nsnadel/Day9.jpg
http://home.dc.rr.com/nsnadel/day9a.jpg

Norm