Re: [OM] Looking for opinions on 2 lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for opinions on 2 lenses
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 22:16:38 -0500
Gary,
 I own one of the "good" Zuiko 65-200's without the internal haze and
love it when shooting outside and shooting people at family gatherings.
The relatively long focal length gives me enough reach to remain
unnoticed until after the shot. I find the lens easy to focus,w ith the
pictures being reasonably sharp to very sharp. I like the color that
comes off this lens too. I once had the Vivtar you also mention, and
found it to be very large. And this from someone who has been known to
carry around a Eastman 2D 5x7 and a tripod to mount it on.
 Take this all with a grain of salt though because I am not a very good
photographer, just someone who likes to try doing what he likes, and
collecting the great equipment.
 Zuikoholic forever,
John