Re: [OM] OM-3Ti for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti for sale
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 15:10:46 -0400
With a seller called "manifestly false," zero feedback points, and
accepting payment only by money order or wire transfer, is it just
my overly suspicious nature that makes me the tiniest bit leery of
this auction?

Of course, I could be wrong and this might be the most honest and
sincere seller on the face of the earth and a great deal to be had
by the bold.  But the term "caveat emptor" sure seems appropriate,
folks.  Fear not a snipe from these quarters, brave bidders!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2320995542

Walt (with his hand on his wallet)