Re: [OM] T-power control with no calculator panel

Subject: Re: [OM] T-power control with no calculator panel
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:37:18 +0200
Bernard,

I have a few spare T-32 panels. Distance is in feet, rather than
meters since this one came from the UK.

Tell me where (in France?) to send to, and one of the panels is yours.
When you are satisfied, you can put a 5 ? bill in an envelope and send
that to me for payment ;-).
Alternatively the T-10 panel would also be OK: As an Olympus collector
I always favour swaps over sales.

Kind regards, Frank.

* Frank van Lindert    |tel +31-30-252-2255         *
* JW Frisostraat 24    |email Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx *
* NL-3583 JT  Utrecht  |                            *
* The Netherlands      |                            *