Re: [OM] OT little help with PhotoShop 6

Subject: Re: [OM] OT little help with PhotoShop 6
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:11:23 -0700

>Can anyone please point me to where I can find the copyright symbol
>within PhotoShop 6 so that I can include it, either through the text
>palette or as a layer, in a finished image?

John, It just so happens I was reading about Applying Digital Copyrights
on my way home from work this afternoon. (One of the benefits of
commuting via ferry) The book I was reading "PS7 for Dummies" obviously
wasn't about PS6  but a quick check of PS6 here at home shows a similar
set up. These are the steps: a) flatten image b) must be in RGB mode c)
Filter>Digimarc>Embed Watermark d) if this is the first time you must
register with Digimarc e) enter copyright year f) select various options
to apply to the watermark  such as Do Not Copy and Durability g) verify
that watermark was successfully embedded h) Click OK to apply.  This may
be overkill for what you want to do.

Mike