RE: [OM] UK supplier of light seal kits

Subject: RE: [OM] UK supplier of light seal kits
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 17:43:19 +0100
You aren't the first to think that Micro-Tools sell only in Bulk, James.
Mistakenly.  Between Euro 5 and 16 for for a 250mm strip, or Euro 7 for a
Kit for 2 - 4 cameras (but maybe that is bulk?).  You have to look beyond
the first mention (bulk) in their catalog - but GBP10 seems a reasonable
deal when you add the Euro 8 shipping to Micro-Tools prices.

Evostik is, I am pretty certain, the UK-available equivalent to the
US-recommended "Hobsco Goo" or "Pliobond", being a brown rubber impact
adhesive, with an aroma that blows your head off.  Apply to both surfaces,
allow to dry, then put the two surfaces together. Does anyone 'over there'
recognise that description?

Alternatively, Pliobond is available in Europe  ...   from Micro-Tools.
Euro 2.55.

Piers